Extensive Intake Process Leads to Options.
Captive Alternative’s risk assessment process allows businesses and organizations to explore the benefits of owning a private insurance strategy. This collaborative effort creates a summary of all existing traditional coverage, along with policy details, costs and deductibles. In addition, CapAlt works with the business or organization to create a custom risk tolerance profile.
The knowledge gained through this extensive intake process allows CapAlt to launch its six-step evaluation and recommendation process to:
- Thoroughly understand the known and hidden risks facing the business or organization.
- Forecast future financial requirements for working capital to fund growth and business continuity.
- Determine if existing coverages are adequate and identify gaps in coverage.
- Pinpoint opportunities to risk share or transfer at a lower cost – while assuring adequate protection.
- Recommend advanced risk management strategies and tactics to strengthen existing preventive efforts.
- Create a segregated asset plan and operation tailored to protect against the identified risks, while providing the funding needed to achieve specific business objectives.
Clients work with CapAlt to select the plan structure and options they prefer. Finally, clients remain in total control by deciding annually to continue, to adjust participation, or to cease insurance operations.
All of CapAlt’s segregated asset plans operate from Puerto Rico, which is full member of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC). This innovative and forward-thinking locale has greatly streamlined its regulatory environment, which allows CapAlt’s private insurance strategies to become operational in weeks rather than months.
Parties interested in forming a segregated asset plan may complete the contact form or contact Mark Sims, VP of Business Development, directly at email@example.com.